Are you planning on buying new devices and need insurance coverage on multiple devices for your business? iProtect has you covered.
Businesses purchasing new equipment directly from Apple are eligible for coverage by iProtect. To get a custom-made quote, talk to us and we'll send you a unique quote reference number, which you can use to register online and activate your insurance coverage.
Retrieving a Quote
If you already have a quote, login with your existing details or create a new account and activate cover for your equipment.
Whether your business is global or local, it will be aligned with modern technology and dependent on the smartphones, tablets and computer systems that keep your team communicating and working together.
When accidents happen, iProtect business insurance covers any unexpected repair or replacement fees, allowing your company to concentrate on what's really important.
Products and Services
Engineered specifically for Apple business customers, iProtect insurance covers:
- Accidental Damage with optional:
- Loss (excluding desktop computers and monitors)
- Extended Warranty
If you need a repair or replacement, even if you’re outside of the UK, with our accidental damage coverage you can take your device to any Apple store worldwide.
More than just insurance
Our simple, accessible online system makes it easy to:
- View tailor-made quotes designed specifically for your needs
- Accept existing quotes and activate coverage online
- Asset management system to track all of your insured devices, including real-time serial number/IMEI tracking for replacement equipment
- View your policy documentation, anywhere, anytime
- Place, manage and track your claims online
- Navigate a central claims system, where all coverage is processed and managed centrally through iProtect
- Talk with our UK-based admin team from 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Benefits of Choosing iProtect
iProtect offers a multitude of coverage benefits, including:
- No excess and no cap on claims frequency
- Up to 36 months accidental damage with optional loss and theft insurance
- Optional 2 year extended warranty
- All repairs are carried out by Apple’s authorized service providers, keeping your worldwide warranty intact and provides the highest quality of service
- Reimbursement, within 30 days, for any in-store repairs carried out at Apple retail stores (settled in £ sterling at exchange rates at the time of claim), anywhere in the world.
There are also some limitations including*:
- Maximum amount for any one claim or series of claims arising out of any one occurrence is the lesser of £5,000 or the amount insured per device
- Loss or damage to SIM card
- Deliberate damage
- Cosmetic damage
- Wear and Tear
- Loss of property when only revealed due to an inventory check
* Terms and conditions apply, to access the full policy wording or to make a claim click here
Give your customers peace of mind
Help your customers ensure that end user devices are fully protected wherever and whenever they're being used. Click here to register to become a reseller of our iProtect flexible insurance packages.